The DB administrator will maintain existing databases in MSSQL, MySQL, and Oracle. Also engage in projects and create new DBs required for new solutions.
Areas Of Responsibility:
Database Administrator (end-to-end administration to create, maintain and troubleshoot DBs).
Years Experience Required:
- Broad knowledge and experience related to SQL ,MySQL and Oracle.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills, including experience with documentation and redesign.
- Team player, proactive attitude, and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and sustain effective relationships with customers and IS organization.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and deliver on commitments.
- Thoroughly proficient in both verbal and written English.
Minimum of 5+ year support experience in MSSQL ,MySQL and Oracle.Additional Functional/Technical competences & required level:
- Multi-tasking/Problem Solving Skills.
- Relationships Networking.
- Analytical Skills.