JOB TITLE: Electrical Design Technician
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To design, acquire approvals and execute the Installation of new range of Electrical Equipment’s being introduced by the Smart Mobility division.
REPORTING TO: Asst. Manager – Smart Mobility
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design proposals for the installation of Electrical equipment’s.
- Conduct on-site Evaluation, review load schedules and propose solutions accordingly.
- Read and understand the Electrical and Civil drawings and propose the necessary changes required for installation of equipment.
- Review the Electrical design, in line with DEWA specifications, drawings and site requirements for modifications work.
- Submit drawings and proposals to the concerned Regulatory authorities such as DEWA, DM, ADDC etc. for approvals.
- Supervise the installation of the Electrical Equipment’s as per the approved designs.
- Troubleshoot errors if any, arising from the installation works.
- Establish delivery and installation schedules.
- Performing activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
- Carrying out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Line Manager.
- Diploma / ITI in Electrical Engineering.
- Age group – 25 – 28 years.
- Min 2 - 4 years of local UAE work experience
- Hands-on Installation experience of Electrical instruments and equipment’s in the Construction industry is mandatory.
- Experience in Power Distribution systems, Low Current Systems etc.
- Ability to read Specifications/Drawings etc. is required.
- Electromechanical experience is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- Computer literate – Exposure to CRM Software, MS Office, MS Projects, Basic use of ACAD
- UAE Driving license mandatory.