What we are looking for
SSH are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our offices located in Riyadh, where we provide front-end design leadership for the wider group.
We are looking for an individual currently based in Saudi Arabia, with a transferable Iqama and immediately available.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional design skills and a passion for working towards excellence in design delivery. You will work as part of the wider engineering teams based in Kuwait, Dubai and Cape Town.
SSH is a master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management company. We are proud to present a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the Middle East region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role
Works as part of an engineering design team, leading work on defined segments of a project with limited guidance and supervision of a Senior Engineer or nominated supervisor. Role also includes responsibility for Statutory Authorities approvals, site back-up and mentoring of junior staff members.
• Personally verify the corrections and absolute accuracy of own and others work prior to review by the senior level Engineer.
• Organize own and others work to achieve set deadlines.
• Lead pro-active coordination with internal and external design disciplines to achieve a high quality, consistent set of design documents or presentation.
• Proactively check and coordinate project documents (including but not limited to multi-disciplinary drawings, design reports, design calculations, technical specifications, bills of quantities, etc.) and ensure the highest quality standards are met.
• Take responsibility to ensure all design documentation of the Statutory Authorities Approval process is delivered on time.
• Attend Client meetings.
• Confidently present work to colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
• Provide technical support to site supervision teams and resolve design related issues on site.
What do I need to apply
• Developed Engineering Design skills and understanding of the design process and interfaces between design disciplines.
• Developed project design experience.
• Flexibility of attitude towards company objectives.
• Cordial relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design intent.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT, word processing and presentation programs.
• Detailed knowledge of international standards, policies, codes and procedures.
• Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities requirements, knowledge of codes, regulations and submission requirements.
Developed knowledge of Health and Safety in Design
• Developed knowledge of Fire & Life Safety Principles.
• Developed knowledge of Sustainable Design principles.
• Ability and will to update knowledge.
• Ability and will to mentor and provide support to junior subordinate staff members.
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
Knowledge of other languages is an added value.
• Completion of engineering degree program.
• B.Sc. in Engineering or Degree in related field
• Local Society of Engineers membership.
SSH specialise in the delivery of world class, design-led projects in the MENA region. We are a multidisciplinary firm with a 50 year track record and expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure, interior design and project management.
We are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. Our aim is to raise the profile of sustainable design and engineering throughout our region by offering an exceptional blend of quality, innovation and value.
ABOUT SSH DESIGN
SSH (formerly Salem Al-Marzouk and Sabah Abi-Hanna) was founded in Kuwait in 1961. Since then, we have expanded to become one of the MENA region’s leading Architecture and Engineering firms.
We played a key role in the planning, design and delivery of modern Kuwait’s infrastructure. We have led many landmark projects that have re-shaped the nation’s skyline, enhanced its urban fabric, improved transportation networks and promoted economic growth.
Today, SSH International employs 500 people and has offices in Kuwait, Oman, Abu Dhabi and South Africa. We are currently ranked at number 97 in the world by World Architecture Magazine and at number 8 in our region.
We place a strong emphasis on design integrity and combine this with our unparalleled working knowledge of the region. These qualities have made SSH a trusted strategic partner of the world’s leading design firms.
SSH has always recruited high calibre people who bring expertise and innovation to every project. We have also maintained a strong ethical approach to running our business.
With 50 years’ experience, we have an exemplary track record and we remain firmly committed to raising the profile and quality of architectural and engineering projects throughout our region.
To be the architectural and engineering consultant, strategic partner and employer
of choice in the MENA Region
In order to realise our vision we will:
Provide regional leadership in delivering high standards of quality and value to our customers.
Collaborate with the world's leading designers, as projects require, delivering exceptional design and engineering services.
Continue to raise our international and regional profile through innovation and the proficient delivery of landmark projects.
Promote a performance-based culture throughout our whole business structure.
Employ and empower the best people in a creative environment to ensure we meet our customers' design and development challenges.
Support our people within an extended family work environment and we will promote a healthy work / life balance.
Ensure that openness and integrity are always at the core of everything we do as we strengthen relationships built on trust.
Build long term shareholder value through the realisation of our vision.
SSH will operate within strict legal and ethical guidelines in all of our activities. We will provide a challenging and rewarding environment for all employees and maintain a sharp focus on professional excellence, Health and Safety and environmental awareness.
We will strive to maintain and extend our creative, design, technical, process and commercial advantage over our competitors. Our collaborative approach will be reflected throughout our organisation and ensure that our customers and partners regard us as the ‘Go to Guys’ for design and project delivery throughout the region.
> INTERIOR DESIGN
> COST MANAGEMENT
> CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
> ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHIC DESIGN
Functions : Construction
Industries : Construction & Engineering
Skills/Roles I hire for: Architecture, engineers
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content