Electrical Engineer with hands on experience on BUILDINGS/INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS.
- Candidate with a track record of delivering construction projects at site. Experience in Middle East and International markets will be a plus.
- Experience in all duties of Electrical Engineer at site including checking & approving submittals by contractors, QA/QC of works, coordination between various disciplines/contractors to ensure construction quality and design compliance.
- Knowledge of international and local best practices and building codes in design and delivery of large scale projects.
- Confident in Client & Contractor interfacing, managing and coordinating with a team of specialists.
- Thorough knowledge of construction specifications. Knowledge of FIDIC and similar construction contracts will be an advantage.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Be organized and systematic towards work and be able to work independently with minimum supervision and lead the supervision team at site.