Experience in design & build Control & Instrumentation system such as field Instruments, PLC and SCADA, supervision, commissioning of control and automation and SCADA for drainage projects.
1. BSc Eng’g Electrical from reputed Universities
2. With 10 Yrs. Min Experience ASHGHAL / KAHRAMAA Pumping Stations, TSE, Sewerage & Irrigation Networks involving all M&E Materials required for same viz Pumps, Deodorizers, DI Pipes & Fittings, Couplings, all types of Valves, Actuators, RTUs, SCADA incl all related Electrical Works.
3. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
4. Strong character with excellent English Written/Oral + Computer and Self correspondence skills.
5. Age must be bet. 35 - 45 yrs. & Sponsorship change is a must
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to produce specifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new or modified electrical and mechanical components or systems.
• Should be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
• Responsible for the success of all projects on a strategic and tactical level.
• Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the owner informed of any critical issues.
• Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve schedule milestones and quality constraints.
• Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem.
• Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and computer-aided design.
• Develop and test prototypes of devices they design.
• Analyze the test results and change the design as needed.
• Oversee the manufacturing process for the device.
• Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations and belonging to the company (people are the assets).
• Monitor day to day project activities and ensure project activities are carried out as per plan.
• Handle the assignments delegated by Project Manager.
• Identification, review, correction of non-conforming products.
• Prepare detailed design, design calculations and schematic sketches.
• Identify material, equipment and manpower requirements to complete the project work on time.
• Prepare daily reports and weekly reports and submit to the Project Manager.
• Responsible to achieve quality objectives at the Project site.
• Maintain machinery and tools in good condition.
• Monitor to ensure all employees follow safety rules and regulations at project site.
• Comply with policies, guidelines and strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
• Implement QHSE Policy.
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures.
• Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area.