• Troubleshoot mechanical & Electrical problems using PLC & computer-Based Controls.
• Test and adjust multiple PLC parameters to bring systems to an operational Status.
• Knowledge and ability to use various software programs including Microsoft Office at proficient levels.
• Perform on project management duties, adjustment and repairs procedures.
• Performs test and calibration procedures.
• Read & understand relay logic and schematic diagrams to include PIDs, as well as industrial power distribution and wiring practices.
• General electrical work including layouts, assembling, installing and testing of electrical apparatus.
• Knowledge of common lab procedures, lab instrument troubleshooting and repair skills.
• Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
Functions : Finance & Accounts, Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Both technical & functional
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content