• Troubleshoot mechanical & Electrical problems using PLC & computer-Based Controls.
• Test and adjust multiple PLC parameters to bring systems to an operational Status.
• Knowledge and ability to use various software programs including Microsoft Office at proficient levels.
• Perform on project management duties, adjustment and repairs procedures.
• Performs test and calibration procedures.
• Read & understand relay logic and schematic diagrams to include PIDs, as well as industrial power distribution and wiring practices.
• General electrical work including layouts, assembling, installing and testing of electrical apparatus.
• Knowledge of common lab procedures, lab instrument troubleshooting and repair skills.
• Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
Candidate will represent a well-established and market leading American company which develops and sells brazing and thermal surfacing products. The candidate will be handling the KSA and UAE markets with major clients being in oil & gas industry.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content