Engineer - Planning (Civil/ Mechanical)Location
– Salary + Free Food + Accommodation + Transportation and Air ticketsSalary
– KWD 400- 700Job Purpose:
Ensure that all job orders are executed according to plan and time by effectively coordinating the routing process and optimum utilization of resources.
Minimum 8+ years’ experience (GCC experience preferred).Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Monitoring project progress with respect to planned schedule and prepare reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Prompt corrective action, with revised schedule whenever major deviation from planned schedule.
• Ensuring with reports for confirming man-hours data along with progress monitoring.
• Cost Analysis/ Monitoring
• Preparation of the level II schedule for tendering purpose.
• Advise project management on any anticipated delay.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly project progress reports.
• Attend weekly progress meetings.
• Provide catch up schedules.
• Monitoring the project progress.
• Assist in preparation of project invoices.
• Coordinate with project progress team and various departments for project progress.
• Provide necessary support and data for project progress meetings.
• Liaise with the construction team for effective coordination and update work progress.
• Perform other duties as needed or assigned.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Good knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and computer equipment’s.
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Obedience to the standards and codes set by professional bodies.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of engineering codes/ regulations/ guidelines.
- Knowledge of all aspects of operations and associates processes and project specifications related to mechanical/civil construction.
- Should possess excellent organizational skills.Technical Competencies:
- Project planning & control , Primavera P6
- Knowledge of preparation of construction work schedules.
- Able to quantify the quantity of work from engineering deliverable.
- Knowledge of material procurement process.
- Knowledge of equipment’s, facilities and materials.
Knowledge and ability to interpret drawings & blueprints. (Plot plan, Arrangement drawings, SLD, P&ID)Education Requirement:
– BE/B. Tech.