Job Location- Dubai
Salary- 5-7K AED
Ideal candidate would be experienced in reviewing drawings- analyse, interpret machining requirements, raw material and tool requirements, machining hrs, possible despatch schedule and prepare quotes for customer and coordinate to ensure the PO is been received and processed. Prepare programs/ codes to automate machineries and organize the job in most cost effective manner.Duties (Authority)
- Detail the machining hours, allocation of job, routing manufacturing, choosing of tools & submission of quotes for approval from line managers
- Prepare programs for Lathe & Milling upon understanding the scope, efficiency, output, troubleshooting if any and advise on procuring spares and better machines for improving the performance.
- Expertise in production planning including tendering, sales contracts, engineering & production.
- Improve machine shop productivity & reduce material movement
- Key contributor in reducing cost and streamline production processes that saves time, money & committed to deliver on time.
- Handle jobs from the point of getting drawings from customer, estimation, material ordering, fixing the monthly targets for production and executing complete processing from material issuance up to packing and delivery
- Confirming the expected delivery dates to customer once order is placed.
- Co-coordinating with Customers & intercompany departments regarding deviations & getting approved.
- Material planning which involves placing pre-purchase request for Raw material, Spares, instruments and other works through ERP.
- Assist & advice on route card/routing manufacturing with Process flow and job requirements for specific jobs.
- Conducting daily production meeting and updating daily schedule based on progress and delays which involves decision making.
- Maintaining the Rough capacity planning, Load charts, work balance chart for various work cells and adjusting the scheduling based on priorities.
- Preparing weekly schedule compliance and delay reports, OTD reports and highlighting to reporting managers.
- Calculating Takt time & working towards achieving the monthly target.
- Coordinating with Designers for Creation of Final Drawings for Final Machining Detail, Assembly Detail with reference to API and Non-API standards followed by selection of Raw Material.
- Pre scheduling of approximate delivery dates on quote based on material availability from supplier and capacity planning for submitting proposals & quotations.
- Review 2D & 3D CAD design blueprints.
- Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
- Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
- Communicates with engineers and clients who will use the programs.
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
- Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity.
- Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time and money for the client.
- Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
- Provides training for clients on automated systems.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
- Variance Report- Actual against standard (timings/P&L/raw material consumption/manpower)
- Routing Manufacturing & effectiveness of routing
- Daily, Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Production Report
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Certification in CNC Programming.
- Masters in Manufacturing Management would be an added advantage.
Skills and Competency:
- Minimum of 5Years of machine operator experience with exposure in reading blueprint, manufacturing diagrams or drawings & operating instructions
- Proven experience as CNC Programmer(AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS, MASTER CAM, FEATUER CAM).
- Must have superior computer programming skills.
- Good math skills, especially algebra, trigonometry and physics.
- Must have good problem-solving, planning and skills.
- Must be mechanically inclined and highly detail oriented.
- Knowledge of metal shop work.
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Must have the ability to write and read complex spreadsheets.
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Knowledge of safety measures pertinent to each job assignment.