Job Description :
A large construction company based in Abu Dhabi
Provide administrative support to the Top Management Chairman/ CEO / COO and increase efficiency through organizational and planning skills.
• Support and ensure the Company’s workplace culture is consistent with the Company’s Core Values: DRIVE.
• Acting as the administrative point of contact between the Chairman and Board Members, and internal/external clients to ensure efficiency at all times.
• Prepares and distributes minutes of Board Meetings and Business Development Meetings and follows up on actions as necessary.
• Prepares agendas and other material for the Board Members for use on official meetings.
• Monitors follow through on decisions taken at meetings.
• Assists Management with preparation of presentation materials.
• Arranges travel itineraries, visas and hotel accommodations for Board Members.
• Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with domestic and international clients, to coordinate a variety of meetings.
• Arranges appointments and maintains all the Board Members calendar and ascertain which events require their presence.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Ensures that correspondence intended for Board Members signature is accurate and properly addressed.
• Maintains an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Handles all emails and correspondence confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
• Acts as the point of contact between Board Members and internal or external colleagues.
• Maintains up-to-date contacts database of all the domestic and international clients.
• Works closely with the Board Members to coordinate and send internal memos.
• Uses various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Takes initiative during Board Members’ absence.
• Seeks greater role in projects within administrative and other areas of competence.
• Updates and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
• Shall be familiar with all HSE Procedures relating to the work being carried out under their supervision, and ensure that the workplace is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
• Aware of Quality Systems and safe design practice. Adherence to, working instructions and procedures in accordance with the Company’s Quality Assurance policy.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Exercise a personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and to that of others.
Desired Qualifications & Skills Required
• A degree in management preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant of which 2 years in the secretary role working in the UAE region
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to work with a multicultural environment
• Professional level verbal and written communications (Arabic and English)
• Maintains confidentiality and discretion at all times
MUST BE BASED IN ABU DHABI
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content