Job Description :
A large construction company based in Abu Dhabi
Provide administrative support to the Top Management Chairman/ CEO / COO and increase efficiency through organizational and planning skills.
• Support and ensure the Company’s workplace culture is consistent with the Company’s Core Values: DRIVE.
• Acting as the administrative point of contact between the Chairman and Board Members, and internal/external clients to ensure efficiency at all times.
• Prepares and distributes minutes of Board Meetings and Business Development Meetings and follows up on actions as necessary.
• Prepares agendas and other material for the Board Members for use on official meetings.
• Monitors follow through on decisions taken at meetings.
• Assists Management with preparation of presentation materials.
• Arranges travel itineraries, visas and hotel accommodations for Board Members.
• Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with domestic and international clients, to coordinate a variety of meetings.
• Arranges appointments and maintains all the Board Members calendar and ascertain which events require their presence.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Ensures that correspondence intended for Board Members signature is accurate and properly addressed.
• Maintains an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Handles all emails and correspondence confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
• Acts as the point of contact between Board Members and internal or external colleagues.
• Maintains up-to-date contacts database of all the domestic and international clients.
• Works closely with the Board Members to coordinate and send internal memos.
• Uses various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Takes initiative during Board Members’ absence.
• Seeks greater role in projects within administrative and other areas of competence.
• Updates and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
• Shall be familiar with all HSE Procedures relating to the work being carried out under their supervision, and ensure that the workplace is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
• Aware of Quality Systems and safe design practice. Adherence to, working instructions and procedures in accordance with the Company’s Quality Assurance policy.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Exercise a personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and to that of others.
Desired Qualifications & Skills Required
• A degree in management preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant of which 2 years in the secretary role working in the UAE region
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to work with a multicultural environment
• Professional level verbal and written communications (Arabic and English)
• Maintains confidentiality and discretion at all times
MUST BE BASED IN ABU DHABI
Job Description Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools. Measure, weigh, and count products and materials. Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are
Job Description Coordination with the doctor to start treating the player. Understand injury and fully adhere to the program. Direct communication with Dr. Create a special file for all players, with all previous and current reports. Continuous foll
Job Description : • Prepare and provide sales activities which includes SDS’ products introductions, proposals & value propositions to develop new business opportunities and gather market intelligences. • Maintain and develop existing and new cust
Job Description Ability to work effectively within a team ensuring deadlines are met. Detail oriented and able to manage a variety of issues in a timely fashion. Resourceful, adaptable and with the ability to self-manage. Experience working with lea
Job Description : Requirements: * Expert in navigating through complex organization and team structure, with proven ability to drive projects through influencing peers and senior stakeholders. * Adept at integrating diverse information sets t
Job Description : Requirements • Diploma or equivalent • 1-2 years of experience in reading and reviewing contracts and availability of parts • Fluency of Arabic, English, and familiarity with computer • Negation Skills • Work under pressure • Effi
Job Description: Dear Job Seeker, Greetings from Sundus Recruitment Services Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are currently hiring for an URGENT Opening in Dubai for the below position: Title: Outdoor Sales Executive Only candidates available Immediate and who
Job Description Our client is the Channel partner for one of telecom Giant in UAE. We are seeking for Outdoor Sales Executives for various locations in UAE. Job Type- Full Time Selling of Customer product for Individuals. Candidates must be fluent i
Job Description QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE Diary management and management of meeting rooms Possibly handling visitors, both internally and externally Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence Greeting al
Job Description : Requirements: Qualification: • Bachelor in Nursing with HAAD License with or without License. • BLS Training is a plus • Other training will be provided by Company Responsibilities: • must have exceptional decision-making abilitie
Job Description NOTE: Please share your latest updated Resume on by mentioning Position name in Subject. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: §10 years of experience in a LSAW pipe mill or a Spiral pipe mill as an operator or similar
Job Description * Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information. * Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and pub
Job Description Preparing Petty Cash Payment request Cash reimbursement after approval Preparing replenishment cheque for petty cash Updating petty cash transaction in excel Documentation & Filing of all hard copies Supplier invoice verification wit
Job Description QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: * The Analyst is responsible for technical troubleshooting and analysis of related issues including on-call support, specifically in ERP modules and e-business applications. The Anal
Job Description QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: * Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts * Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreemen
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content