• Professionally represent the company CEO when greeting guests, organizing company events, reviewing correspondence and responding to inquiries made to the CEO.
• Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Offer key guidance regarding historical precedent to executives.
• Maintain effective daily operations and make suggestions for process improvements, when necessary.
• Develop itineraries and agendas including scheduling flights, arranging other transportation and book accommodations for the CEO.
• Complete special projects as assigned by the CEO. May include creative problem solving, progress oversight, working with multiple company departments and extensive company research.
• Collate each department’s monthly report and provide analysis.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff, department heads, individual employees; following up on results.
• Projects: Update and maintain ISO System Management, and ensure implementation.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Receive corporate guests and arrange their stay and facilitate their movement in and out of company. Provide full assistance and create good impression in front of them.
Please note this role prefers candidates possessing PRO-related experience as well.
• Responsible in completion of documentation for the timely renewal of Industrial Licenses and efficient collection of Licenses to take place when completed.
• Process new vehicle registration and vehicle renewal license
• Manage all requirements of the municipality norms and regulations. Suggest management of new needs and government orders related to company.
A talent solutions company that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations, our expert team works closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results. With over 20 years in the region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content