1. Provide all secretarial assistance to the Group Managing Director.
2. Takes minutes during Department Heads/ Executive Committee meetings and at other meetings whenever required.
3. Organizes various meetings and conferences for the Group Managing Director in the most viable manner.
4. Schedules various travelling programs for the Group Managing Director as per his advice.
5. Preparation of various reports as required by the Group Managing Director.
6. Maintains and updates a follow up file for the purpose of reminding the Group Managing Director of functions, events, meetings, appointments and other related matters.
7. Drafting of various letters and related documents in ARABIC for and behalf of the Group Managing Director.
8. Shall be responsible for the Control Desk of the Chairman and shall handle, plan and schedule the Calendar of the Group Managing Director.
Proof reading of all important documents of the company before its
BIN EID is a Hospitality dedicated Executive Search & Management Consulting Firm highly specialized in Hotel Industry focusing primarily on 5 star hotel sector and its operation is global in scope. We are associated with World Class Hotels (Multi-National Chains), Individual properties, Luxury Resorts, Golf Clubs and other Hospitality clients through out the Gulf Region (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Countries), Far East, Asia and expanding fast to other parts of the World.
BIN EID understands that leadership capital plays a key role in any organisation's performance. An organisation's ability to earn profit, thrive and grow depends on the talents and performance of the Management and the team. In an age of extreme executive mobility employing the top performers can make the real difference between success and failure.
We interact closely with the clients to develop a proper and comprehensive understanding of the business, corporate structure, profile, culture, operating principles, goals, and dynamics of the organization, in order to offer the most suitable candidates.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content