• Very good understanding of Linux and expert in Linux administration
• Specialist Linux System Engineer
• CISCO Certified CCNA and CCNP with a very good understanding of routing and switching.
• Hands on and expert understanding of BIGIP F5 APM (Access Policy Manager)
• Hands on and expert understanding of BIGIP F5 LTM (Local Traffic Manager)
• Hands on and expert understanding of BIGIP F5 ASM (Application Security Manager)
• Hands on and expert understanding of BIGIP F5 GTM (Global Traffic Manager)
• Hands on experience and good knowledge of writing iRules for F5
• F5 TMSH hands on experience and good skills as well as experience of using Wireshark
• Good technical understanding for upgrading F5 switches in a High Availability environment preventing zero downtime.
• Ability to understand, advise and implement configurations that are highly resilient, secure, performance tuned and scalable as well as encompassing orchestration for Business Continuity.
• Work with the Performance and Capacity Teams to monitor and report performance and plan additional capacity and h/w in advance.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Honest, hardworking, loyal, patient, diligent, knowledge sharing and essential team player. Adaptable, approachable, reliable, helpful and trustworthy.
• Able to work in a pressured demanding environment especially when there are high severity incidents to resolve.
• Good documentation skills and willingness to share knowledge and be accountable to train less experienced engineers.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools including Visio, Powerpoint, Excel and Email
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content