Fabricator is required to work under Welding Workshop. The services include various naturefabrication works in Workshop.
Communication & Competencies:
• Shall be able to communicate well in written & spoken English Skills
• Shall have good exposure in carrying out fabrication of piping spools and structural items in
Fertilizer, Gas/ Petrochemical or similar process industries.
• Shall be well aware of piping and structural drawing study and shall be able to understand the
• Shall be able to use trigonometry formula and calculations.
• Shall be able to carry out multi-dimensional cross checks including field oriental verification.
• Shall be able to understand the WPS specifications/ procedures/ stress relieving requirement.
• Shall be capable of developing various nature metal components in fabrication such as lateral,
saddle, mitre bend/ cone/ reducer/ transition spools round to square/ square to rectangular
• Shall be able to work individually.
• Shall be certified for Rigging and EOT crane operation.
Conditions for Fabricators:
• Contractor shall submit the fabricators list/ experience and training certificates for evaluation/
review and approval.
• Pre-qualification of the Fabricators is must to ensure the suitability of job requirement. Pre-qualification
is based on the certificates/ experience, interview and the fabrication mock-up test. Education
Diploma/ITI or National Industrial Training Certificate in Fabrication trade
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content