Job Description :
Key Accountabilities :
- Looking for Leasing Coordinator in Dubai United Arab Emirates UAE Job Key Details Organize complete documentation of lease proposals between customers.
- Evaluate recent property rates to ensure competitive market price Assess client-partner invoices in connection with lease requirements and ensure back-up documentation is in place and all calculations are accurate Manage clients agents facilities management staff and the finance staff to make sure all terms and conditions of leasing agreement are met before closing.
Basic Skill Requirement :
- Leasing and real estate experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Manage invoicing for lease rentals Maintain timely submission of lease bid proposals Stay up to date on competitive real estate knowledge through attending conventions and reviewing listings.
- Draft all relevant leasing reports in timely manner Generate leasing reports Generate formal documents for example lease agreements notices letters among others.
- Handle administrative activities related to property rentals making appointments with clients and preparing lease documentation.
- Offer organizational and administrative support for the leasing and management staff Obey the highest principles of client confidentiality.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the net present value and time value of money Handle all operational activities in the leasing department.
- Perform any other relevant task Job Qualifications and Experience Bachelors Degree in Sales and Marketing or any related role.
- At least four to five years of real estate experience Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good customer service skills Excellent problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Ejari registration Strong knowledge of computer applications required Application Procedure All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs.