WANTED FOR GRADE A CONTRACTING CO
FILIPINA FEMALE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
We are a Grade A Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works.
We are looking for a highly qualified FILIPINA FEMALE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY to report directly to the MD min 10 Yrs. Exp. mostly with Construction Co.
1. College degree with Self Correspondence Skills
2. Must be Single. Age: min. 35 yrs. old to max. 40 yrs. old
3. Min 10 Yrs. Exp. mostly with Construction Co.
4. Strong personality with Excellent English communication (written /oral) and computer skills (MS EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT)
5. Pleasant appearance and presentation (pls. attached recent photo) & Sponsorship change is a must, Qatar Driving License added advantage.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answering telephone, direct, screen calls, taking and relaying messages.
• Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization and directing individuals to correct destination.
• Ensuring knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for consumers and on-site staff.
• Dealing with queries or requests from the customers and public.
• Providing general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals.
• Scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, maintaining appointment diary either electronically or manually.
• Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out e-mail and deliveries.
• Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped w/ required office supplies as appropriate.
• Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
• Knowledge of consumer service practices and principles.
• Strong keyboard skills.
• Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
• Ability to manage information of employees.
• Organizing, planning and customer service orientation.
• Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
• Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
• Should be flexible and possess cultural awareness.
• Any other responsibility as delegated by the Management.
• Comply w/ policies, guidelines & strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
• Implement QHSE Policy
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures
• Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area