Division: Car Rental
Department/Section: Operation Department
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Reports to: Fleet Coordinator
Major Responsibilities/ Duties:
• Act as back-up to fleet coordinator in performing business operations duties.
• Provide support to fleet coordinator as and when required.
• Update internal operation procedures documents such as: replacement, new delivery, job order and all needed documents.
• Coordinate with coordinator to schedule meeting with customers and follow-ups.
• Support the fleet coordinator in managing and resolving operational issues.
• Work in good manner to provide excellent customer service.
• Coordinate with commercial and individuals customer for maintenance services.
• Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
• Order, store and organize all replacement documents.
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls from customers.
• Manage all office orders on regular basis.
The candidate should have 3 to 5 Years’ experience in similar capacity or in Rent a Car business.
Manage the sales staff and coordinate several sales activities, including pricing with a view to realizing the set sales targets.
-Control the customer services of ministry of baladiya, environment, finance and katara. -Assigning drivers with providing replacement vehicles for customers, especially ministries.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content