To support and manage the implementation, operation and security of all in-house developed applications based around the CRM & Other IS applications. And to proactively maintain and troubleshoot any errors.
• To maintain and support various in-house applications based on Secured coding standards. This will include, and not limit to, the day to day maintenance of the system and ensure the imports/exports and reports run as expected. To liaise with both internal and external clients to ascertain required development and then develop, test and integrate this functionality.
• To backup/restore databases, source codes, client management, client training, reports, and troubleshoots.
• Deliver any additional development needs, in conjunction with others in the team that may arise within the business and ensure to meet set deadlines.
• Liaise with the rest of the IT/IS team, in particular other Software Developers and share knowledge to ensure redundancy of skills.
• Develop a strong and productive relationship with all internal Customers.
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Monitoring & Troubleshooting Application issue using APM tools, Error logs, Windows Logs.
• Flexible. We support lots of 24/7 businesses which means occasionally we may need to do things out of hours.
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management)
• To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
• To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
Qualifications, experience, skills and competencies
4+ years’ experience in software and web development. 3 years’ experience required in: C #(sharp), VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, REST/WEB API WEB SERVICES, SQL Server, Oracle, Crystal Reports, IIS, C++, Visual Basic, MVC, VSTS/TFS, GIT, Azure, AWS, Containerization/Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker), Monitoring Tools (Google Analytics, New Relic), Azure DevOps, CI/CD
techcarrot, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, is an Information Technology service provider driving digital transformation across chosen verticals a such as BFSI, Retail & Manufacturing, Real Estate and Leasing, Healthcare, Automotive. It offers services including application development and maintenance, infrastructure management, and business process management.
techcarrot is in ADM Services(Application Development and Maintenance), BI, Data Science and Data Analytics, Digital Services, Enterprise Application Integration and Business Process Management, Enterprise Application Services, Managed Services including Testing COE and Infrastructure Management Services.
techcarrot run practices such as Oracle & SAP Practice, CRM(salesforce) practice, Programme Management Consulting, IT Security & Risk Management.
Technology - Consulting - Outsourcing - Learning & Development
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Blend and test paint, inks, stains, and solvents according to types of material being printed and work order specifications Correct misprinted materials, using materials such as ink eradicators or solvents