We are a Grade ‘A’ Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works
We are looking for a highly qualified GENERAL FOREMAN to report directly to the Project Manager with excellent commanding skills of no less than 10 yrs. in the execution of all projects in the company on a tactical and strategic level.
1. College Degree or Diploma from reputed Universities
2. With 10 Yrs. Min Experience ASHGHAL's House connections, Pumping Stations, TSE, Sewerage & Irrigation Networks involving in Laying & Testing of large Ductile Iron Pipes & Fittings.
3. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods.
4. Well organized, Strong commanding personality, Excellent English spoken/written, Excellent Computer & Self-Correspondence skills.
5. Age must be bet. 35 - 45 yrs. & Sponsorship change is a must. Qatar Driving License Required.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
• Resolve problems when they arise
• Report on progress to managers, engineers, etc.
• Identify material, equipment and manpower requirements to complete the project work on time.
• Prepare daily reports and weekly reports and submit to the Project Manager.
• Responsible to achieve quality objectives at the Project site.
• Maintain machinery and tools in good condition.
• Monitor to ensure all employees follow safety rules and regulations at the project site.
• Comply with policies, guidelines, and strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
• Implement QHSE Policy.
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures.
• Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area.