• The overall responsibility for the activities
• P&L responsibility and follow up on budgets and accounts.
• Plan and maintain systems and procedures for operating continuous efficiency.
• Ensure that the employees have the right competences/qualifications and they are developed to maximize potential through KPI setting/ performance management.
• In collaboration with the chairman to prepare and conduct 3-4 yearly Board Meet-ings.
• Secure amble capacity via co-packers as well as exploring options for investments in expanding own production.
• Monthly Management Reporting, as per set standards, and deviation comments.
• Ensure that the company is well administrated and that processes are described and documented in accordance to international GAPP standards on finance and relevant Quality Management Systems
• Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
• Plan the development, approval and implementation of strategies.
• Prepare company for the growth requirement of the market as stipulated in Budget/Plans approved by the Board of Directors.
Industries : Oil/Gas/Petroleum
Skills/Roles I hire for: Different skillsets
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content