Your tasks will include:
1. Support the development of Graphic Communication function in stores to develop competence, ensure visual balance consistency, quality, and simplicity of the IKEA identity, cost-efficiency, and sustainability in producing and implementing all stores communication.
2. Work with the SO Graphic Communication Leader in developing, implementing and evaluating stores communication strategies that support a convenient shopping experience.
3. Coordinate, plan and implement communication to complete and enhance range presentation using proven solutions, recommended principles, guidelines.
4. Contribute actively to the network of Country Graphic Communication Specialists and share proven solutions, recommended principles and guidelines with stores Graphic Communication Leaders.
5. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about home furnishing, graphic communication, and retail design trends in order to support Graphic Communication in all stores and to generate creative directions that inspire and surprise store visitors through the IKEA visual and verbal identity.
Your knowledge, skills, and experience include:
1. Significant experience, not less than 5 years of working as a Graphic Design specialist /manager in an IKEA store/large retail or home furnishing organization.
2. A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing, people’s everyday life at home, graphic design, retailing and communication.
3. Acting as an inspiring and motivating professional who is confident in communicating and coaching, with the ability to explain concepts and visual interpretation verbally.
4. Continually seeking new opportunities to make improvements in the way we work.
5. Ability to adjust the style of communication to get the message across to the receiver.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required. Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.