• Support the design and production of digital assets including online/mobile graphics, emails, static banner ads (animated motion graphics a plus!)
• Deliver assets on deadline and communicate any issues far in advance to allow for problem-solving without causing fire-drills
• Contribute stellar design skills with creative, edgy, and bold concepts for marketing and branding projects with a keen eye for a simple, strong design
• Develop and execute creative concepts and designs that meet brand guidelines. Update brand guidelines as they evolve.
• Design and illustrate emails, page layouts, logos, and program assets across multiple touchpoints (print and digital) with a mobile-first approach.
• Create mood boards, storyboards and concept art for campaigns
• Create digital mock-ups and presentations as part of the team and effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
• Build looks books, event promotional materials, media kits, packaging inserts, etc to enhance the customer journey and support PR needs.
• Working knowledge of print and digital production and optimizing final files for delivery
• Manage creative workflow and act as a liaison to the merchandising creative team.
• Produce quarterly design trend reports in anticipation of upcoming seasonal promotions
• Support social media team with pop-culture driven creative editing.
• Partner closely with all teams to identify problems and translate them into creative solutions that drive business metrics.
Job Description NOTE: Please apply through online and share your latest updated Resume on by mentioning Position name in Subject. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: * Duties include, but aren't limited to, the following: * Unde
JOB DESCRIPTION: Act as a support function to the Events Manager and may also take the lead on smaller risk related events, depending on work load Coordinates all events as delegated to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
Will be testing machineries, lifting or loading machines for delivery Operates tools for printing machines factory Assists in the inventory of warehouse stock and inventory reconciliations
Open to ANY nationality, preferably Indian Male, 50 years old and below Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any relevant field At least 3 years of working experience on the same role
Printing & Packaging minimum 5 years. Gulf experience preferred with GCC driving License
Job Description Study design briefs and determine requirements Schedule projects and define budget constraints Conceptualize visuals based on requirements Prepare rough drafts and present ideas Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using so
Minimum 4 years’ experience in print designing Strong experience in print designing software such as (Lectra Modaris, Coreldraw, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
POSITION: Senior Officer Quality Assurance SALARY: up to 7,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on qualifications and experiences HIRING COMPANY: Business Setup Firm WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE AVAILABILITY: Immediately available EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
Conceptualize and create innovative retail concepts and experiences within the guidelines of the client brief Coordinate with relative Consultants, MEP, Carpenters & Project Managers Visit the worksite and providing support to all technical problem,
Appen is seeking candidates in different countries and languages for exciting work-from-home opportunities! We look for a variety of skill sets, from those who use social media regularly to candidates who have college degrees in linguistics.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content