-Close coordination with Commercial dept. in order to coordinate and ensure proper customer order processing by
Operation departments in terms of optimum manufacturing cost, quality and promised delivery date.
- Close coordination with Finance and HR department all subject related to Operation (budget, cost control,
human resources management, training and development).
-Review and development of working practices and procedures, in order to improve operation of the
departments in terms of cost optimization and cost reduction, productivity increase, equipment
- Setting the targets for subordinate departments for continuous development of production processes and
- Planning of operation in short and longer terms and revision of the plan. Controlling the process related
to raw material ordering (billet nomination).
- Regular cost control of subordinate departments.
- Control of preparation of investment plan for departments and control of execution of approved
- Mitigation of the operational risks in terms of: QC/QA, cost of production, capacity utilization by means of
suitable planning / forecasting module, process development (for precision extrusion, surface finish for
- Ensure proper training and development program implementation for Operation departments,
- Implementation of effective succession plan for Operation department along with focused training plan
to insure the continuity of the business.
-Profit and loss responsibility for all of Operations