• Heading up expansion in new channels as well as continued expansion among existing clients for transport/leasing/rental solutions
• Following up new business opportunities and identification of new markets and business sectors
• Strategic thinking and direction provision for the team on the whole
• Building relationships with existing clients in attempt to increase their current spend
• Instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance target
• Proactively developing and communicating products and services to prospective clients
• Screen Potential business deals by Analyzing Market Strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Prepare yearly sales volumes/ revenue budgets and achieve clearly defined, mutually agreed upon revenue/volume targets
• Directly manage, build and lead the sales, marketing, counters and call center teams
• Work closely with finance, operations, HR, IT, and customer service departments to deliver a seamless service to the customer.
• Providing management with continuous feedback . Other Ad hoc role related tasks and/or responsibilities allocated by the management as required.
Minimum 7 years’ experience, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Store Head in a diversified Luxury Retail Group/Department Store Chain Luxury retail experience/profile is a must
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns Manage the organization’s website Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
You will be mainly responsible for maximizing revenues for blu Intelligent Solutions on all B2B & B2C channels; success will be determined by measuring the actual performance to the targets mandated by the senior management.
Job Opening for DUBAI Position-Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Experience-3 Year to 5 years in Heavy mechanic Candidates must be experience in Marine projects Salary-2000 AED to 2200 AED+ Accommodation + Transportation Provided by company
Full time position, responsibilities include student counseling and admission recruitment , excellent remuneration and incentive package , Fixed salary: 4-5K, CTC approx up to Aed 7000 per month
The selected candidates would be placed at any of the group's highly visible mnc luxury brands showrooms for watches, eye wear products and other luxury product accessories across the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
Urgently Looking out for LV and MV Switchgear Sales Personnel from Oil & Gas, Industrials, water and waste water segment, Metals, etc. for MENA region.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content