• Heading up expansion in new channels as well as continued expansion among existing clients for transport/leasing/rental solutions
• Following up new business opportunities and identification of new markets and business sectors
• Strategic thinking and direction provision for the team on the whole
• Building relationships with existing clients in attempt to increase their current spend
• Instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance target
• Proactively developing and communicating products and services to prospective clients
• Screen Potential business deals by Analyzing Market Strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Prepare yearly sales volumes/ revenue budgets and achieve clearly defined, mutually agreed upon revenue/volume targets
• Directly manage, build and lead the sales, marketing, counters and call center teams
• Work closely with finance, operations, HR, IT, and customer service departments to deliver a seamless service to the customer.
• Providing management with continuous feedback. Other Ad hoc role related tasks and/or responsibilities allocated by the management as required.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content