• To co-ordinate with the Design Manager, meet with the client to determine factors affecting the design, such as budget and architectural preferences, formulate design to be practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended standards, purposes and function, preparing and presenting design proposals to clients by producing conceptual designs and diagrams, organizing the projects spatial arrangements in line with client desires, consider contextual factors and construction techniques with the Chief Architect, advise clients on the practicality of their project, render design ideas in the form of diagrams, drawings, and 3D models, and produce preliminary architectural drawings and finishing schedules.
• To select and estimate material requirements and costs.
• Once the designs have been approved by the client and Municipality, advise the Technical coordinator after finalizing the final drawings and details specifications to ensure the design specifications and accuracy in the Shop Drawings for the contractors, and then review and check shop drawings for design accuracy before issuing to Chief Architect for the final check print and signature and issue transmittals to the Document Controller for recording purposes.
• To confer with other disciplines on every project, including the Plumbing Engineer, Electrical Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Structural Engineer, Design Manager, and the Chief Architect on overall design of the project.
• To send and receive transmittals and prints through the Document Controller after reviewing and checking drawings to ensure standardization, compliance of the design as specified, and accuracy.
• To perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements of design components within project area, visit site to ensure compliance with specifications, approve quality of materials and work, and advise contractors.
• Any other task assigned by the management.
A leading Design & Build solution provider. IHCC is well recognized as Design -Build Company in Mena Region Providing comprehensive turnkey solutions. Our main focus is to offer Healthcare, Educational and Mixed Use Projects from conception to completion including architectural design to state of art construction, procurement and equipping, in Middle East with excellent track record of completed and ongoing projects of more than Four Billions Saudi Riyals in MENA Region including Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt with A class Consultant Offices. We are also classified as Category A Contractor by Ministry of Municipality and Rural Affairs, Saudi Arabia.
Functions : Construction
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: Project Management
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
To support the Sr. BIM Engineer(s) - Mechanical & Plumbing / electrical / Architectural / Structural, in leading modeling and drawing production
Utilize an existing network and contacts to generate enquiries as well as opportunities for proposals and tenders Present and sell company products and services to current and new business customers through sales visits
To support the Sr. BIM Engineer(s) - Mechanical & Plumbing in leading modeling and drawing production from the mechanical and plumbing domain who is pr oficient in supporting the Design Team in a previous design practice
To support the Jr. BIM Architect/Engineer in the production of Technical Detailing from the BIM Model corresponding to a specific discipline, who is proficient in Technical Detailing in a previous design practice
POSITION: Refrigeration Technician SALARY: up to 4.5K SAR depending on experience and qualifications plus medical insurance, accommodation, transportation, and annual air ticket
Our company is looking for a dynamic, well-spoken and confident sales professional to join our business development team who must have a UAE drivers license. We work in the interior design industry, supplying elegant surfaces for walls and floors.
We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading ISO Certified Recruitment Agent in India for Middle East. We have been successfully placing candidates at reputed organizations for more than two decades now.
Definition As a Design Engineer, your key responsibility is to generate, validation, design and build of secure customer solutions over the Oil and Gas and Space Top Clients and all related works required. You will play a critical role in delivering
He should have effective oral & written communication skills with experience of working as the same. Have knowledge of using computer programs like MS Office, etc. and have knowledge of maintaining the filing system and record keeping.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content