1. Inspects diagnoses and examines the engine and discusses with the workshop foreman the nature and extent of damage or malfunction to determine the repair needed.
2. Dismantles disassembles, assembles for overhaul or repair the engine.
3. Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings. Overhauls or replaces carburetors, Turbo charges, fuel pump injectors
4. Carries out Pre Delivery Inspection as required for new vehicle.
5. Contributes in the general housekeeping of the workshop and keeps his tools clean.
6. Carries out any task that may be assigned to him by the workshop foreman.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content