• Managing HSE Management System.
• Develop and conduct required training programs.
• Co-ordinate objectives, target programs & follow up and update risk assessment programs.
• Develop culture of incident injury free work place and implement programs to protect environment.
• Routine internal / external HSE reporting.
• Collect, assess and measure performance data.
• Schedule safety audits and follow up’s on action plans
• Ensure continual improvement of HSE management system.
• Compile and coordinate training schedule to achieve targets.
• Prepare programs to raise safety awareness to get significant improvement in HSE performance.
To be considered for this role, applicant should have following requirements:
Qualification : Graduate with additional degree/diploma in Chemicals from recognized university is preferred.
Skills : Computer literacy skills in MS office.
Nationality :Indian (North Indian).
Language Known: English and Hindi native speaker.
Experience : 7 Years of experience as HSE Supervision in Refinery / Chemical/ Petrochemical / Oil & Gas projects.
Gender : Male.