1. Inspects diagnoses and examines the Hyd components and discusses with the workshop foreman the nature and extent of damage or malfunction to determine the repair needed.
2. Dismantles disassembles, assembles for overhaul or repair Hyd. Puum, Hyd. Cylinders, Control Value etc.
3. Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, Seal kits
4. Check Hyd Pressures and adjust if required
5. Carries out Pre Delivery Inspection as required for new vehicle.
6. Contributes in the general housekeeping of the workshop and keeps his tools clean.
7. Carries out any task that may be assigned to him by the workshop foreman.
Candidate will represent a well-established and market leading American company which develops and sells brazing and thermal surfacing products. The candidate will be handling the KSA and UAE markets with major clients being in oil & gas industry.
GULF JOB: Golden opportunity for BSC Mechanical/Mechanical Engineers and Technician having experience in crusher with attractive salary and Benefits.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content