IBM BPM Developer
Looking for your next business improvement project Ready to undertake another complex integration Here at Virtusa, we have some very unique opportunities that will allow you to shine!
The BPM Developer/Architect is a hands-on technical role that works across multiple teams (across multiple business units and external clients) to automate, digitize and transform operational environments. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle that includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our clients.
Critical responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing solutions for clients’ business process and workflow, automation and integration needs
• Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases with SMEs/SAs including designing, coding, testing, troubleshooting, and document engineering software applications.
• Detailing business operational redesign at all levels – down to activities and tasks.
• Assessing feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements; designing appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary.
• Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
• Developing applications in IBM BPM--based on IBM Integration Designer but demonstrate familiarity with languages.
• Adapting and working with team members of various experience level.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or in a closely related or equivalent professional experience.
Master’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big Data or Analytics or equivalent preferred.
• Ideal candidates will have 5 years minimum of proven solution skills experience implementing Business Process Management (BPM) or workflow systems.
• 5 years with IBM BPM.
• IBM BPM expert for Business Process Designs (BPD) and implementation.
• BM Integration Designer experience.
Management Notation (BPMN) methodology and modeling .
• Experience with full software development life cycle.
• Excellent programming skills using Java.
• Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
• Process definition and documentation experience.
• Proven ability to analyze business specifications and create technical project scope, test execution plan and test cases.
• Hands-on experience with business process improvements or business process re-engineering projects
• Ability to work with multiple project delivery teams across company business units and external clients.
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to work in a self-directed manner.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.