We have a job opportunity in Saudi (Jeddha) for a IBM Lombardi System Developer & Analyst position with a Bank. If you are interested, please send me your updated CV
Job Description is given below
- Position: System Developer & Analyst
Overall Responsibility / Role Description:
- Minimum 8+ experience on IBM BPM Lombardi stack development with Skill in Oracle PLSQL
- Experience in Architecting, Analysis and Development on IBM’s Business Process Management (BPM) tool – IBM Lombardi.
- Hands-on experience on business process development & Integration using IBM BPM Lombardi stack.
- Responsible for leading the delivery from end-to-end delivery standpoint.
- Contributed to best approach strategies for BPM implementation based on Process Analysis.
- Experience Architecting proactive solutions, supporting BPM Solutions
- Prepare technical architecture/solution designs documents for multiple projects.
- Has knowledge of SOA, DataPower, ODMS, Content Management Systems (ECM), and Databases (DB2).
- Experience on Lombardi version 8.6 preferred.
- Reporting Lines : Enterprise System development Head
Education, Skills & Experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience serving in a lead capacity in large scale Systems Integration projects
- Hands-on experience utilizing core Java technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Independent problem solving ability
- Excellent organizational skills & multi-tasking ability
- Experience with Business Process Implementation in the Banking services arena a plus