) Pre installation site visit for installation cost estimation
2) Coordination with labour contractors
3) Understand the site requirement and plan installation as per survey guidelines
4) Understand the drawings and explain them to the workmen
5) Ensure the desired site progress speed by guiding and driving the workmen
6) Ensure Quality of execution work
7) Ensure safety at site
8) Interacting with clients supervisors and engineers
9) Attend final inspections and the work approved from contractor / consultant / end client.
10) Handle the project related documentation
11) Circulate daily reports (DPR) and escalate issues which are beyond control
12) Coordinate with PPC , Dispatch and proactively manage supply of material to site as per requirement
Minimum 5 years of experience in QC/QA sector in Precast Concrete Companies in the UAE Extensive experience in curing of concrete
JOB DESCRIPTION: Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost Coordinate & be responsible for all aspects of transport and logistics administration including regular use of Dubai Trade, chamber of Commerce, forwarder
Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly. Manage and train store staff. Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials. Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized. Mediate any confrontations between staff and client
Company name : Aravali Fences llc Location : Jumeirah Lake, UAE Geographical knowledge ME Knowledge about Freight Charges Regulatory / statutory knowledge All type of documentation Vehicle Load ability
Our company is looking for a dynamic, well-spoken and confident sales professional to join our business development team who must have a UAE drivers license. We work in the interior design industry, supplying elegant surfaces for walls and floors.
A detail-oriented compensation professional, experience with grading, salary scales, JD's, setting KPI's, job analysis, tracking KPI's, setting objectives, performance management system implementation etc.
Degree qualified. Proficient in accounting. Sales. Knowledge of UAE regulations. Experience in HR. Experience in QC inspection coordination. Six Sigma. Salesforce experience. Project Experience. Vendor document review experience.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content