The Instrument Control Valve Technician is required to work under Instrument Workshop. Theservices include servicing, testing and calibration of Control Valves/ various pneumatic field devicesand instruments. Skills
• Shall be able to work individually.
• Shall have thorough knowledge and hands on experience with all type of control valve
overhauling, coupling and de-coupling/ dismantling/ and calibration.
• Shall have thorough knowledge in servicing of actuators and adjusting bench set (Diaphragm
• Shall have thorough knowledge in servicing and testing of self-regulating valves. High
• Shall be able to Install and Calibrate various types of positioners (Pneumatic and Electro
pneumatic and smart positioners)
• Shall have experience in Servicing and calibration of industrial instruments (Pressure Gauge,
Pressure Switches/ Temp Switches, I-P/ P-I and pneumatic level controller/transmitter),
Servicing and Testing of different types of solenoid valves (2-port/ 3 Port/ 5 port and multiple
• Shall have good understanding of Datasheet/ Pneumatic hookup and sectional drawings of
Control valves and find the internal parts.
• Shall be able to operate and work on MS Windows and Computer application software,
• Shall be certified for Rigging and EOT crane operation.
• Shall adhere to QAFCO safety system (Using PPE/ Carrying Gas Mask etc.)
• Should be well familiar with the hazardous chemicals / materials used in the
Fertilizer/Petrochemical industries and means to perform the Maintenance activity safely.
• Knowledge about Work permits system in large scale industries.
• Shall understand and work within the framework of Qafco Health/ Safety/ Environment and
Quality policy and regulations. Education
Diploma in Instrumentation or Mechanical from a recognized institute.
Onboard new application for SIEM and platform logs via syslog, endpoint agents, and APIs from customer environments
POSITION: Waitress SALARY: up to 1,550 QAR depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation and duty meal HIRING COMPANY: High-end Hospitality Group
Responsibilities include identifying hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases, social media and other channels, conducting interviews, selection and on-boarding
Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants,