• Establish the IT governance baseline: collect evidence on what processes, structures and mechanisms are contributing to a form of IT governance in the enterprise.
• Capture requirements and aim for just-enough governance: hold structured interviews with critical stakeholders in the enterprise on how governance is operating today (baseline) and what their ambition is for the future.
• Determine the gap between the baseline and ambition: do a gap analysis that makes explicit gaps on process, structure, mechanism, lack of governance domains, maturity, leadership or culture.
• Make explicit when IT governance will be deemed successfully: confirm a certain end state for
governance implementation and when is good considered good enough.
• Create, review, and update IT policies, processes, and procedures with reference to international frameworks, standards, and best practices such as: APQC's Process Classification Framework® (PCF)
• Manage Information Technology
• 5+ years’ experience in IT governance with relevant certifications
• ISO 20000
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content