• Ensure responsive support for business users (incidents and requests for service) at all sites.
• Handle business user’s complaints and conduct satisfaction surveys.
• Define the process strategy and assist with the process design.
• Sponsor, design, and manage process changes and improvements.
• Ensure the appropriate levels of documentation and communication.
• Periodically review and audit process compliance and performance
• Address process-related issues and review opportunities for process improvements.
• Ensure process resources have required knowledge to perform activities.
• Coordinate all process related activities and ensure activities are carried out as required.
• Appoint resources to the required roles and manage process resources.
• Identify process improvement opportunities for inclusion in the CSI register.
• Work with the CSI manager to prioritize process improvements.
• Make improvements to the process implementation.
Competencies & Skills
• B Sc. in computer science or engineering or equivalent
• ITIL operations certified at least
• Experience in implementing ISO 20000 and/or ISO 27001
• More than 7 years in end user support
• More than 2 years in ITSM process implementation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in handling incidents, request for services and access requests
• Experience in handling support level agreement (SLA response and resolution)
• Experience in developing and maintaining service catalog,
• Experience in handling warranty and support agreements,
• Experience in conducting and analyzing the end user satisfaction surveys
• Saudi national is required
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content