We are looking for a Junior Sales Engineer who has experience in the past working with Steel Industry.
Assist the Senior Sales team in follow up and preparing sales offers, as well as to meet set sales KPI’s.
• Handling enquiries, preparing the costing sheets & offers under the guidance of senior sales staffs.
• Float the enquiries to suppliers, evaluate offers and strategize the sourcing.
• Pre-qualifications of mills whenever needed.
• Follow up with the customers, negotiations and book orders.
• Provide technical clarifications & participate in commercial negotiations to secure the best deals.
• Review customer orders, prepare sales contracts and prepare purchase orders to suppliers.
• Contribute to achieve the sales targets set by the company and monitor them on monthly basis.
• Hunt for new clients and develop them as key clients.
• Establish and maintain relations with new and existing clients.
• Look for new opportunities of growth and regular sales.
• Bachelor degree (preferably science /engineering background) or higher.
• High level (written and spoken) English skills.
• Good knowledge of MS word, Excel, Powerpoint
• About 2-4 years of experience in sales and marketing in the area of industrial steel products (preferable structural steels, hot rolled plates, seamless & welded tubulars etc…)
• Age between 24 – 28 years
• Excellent attitude and drive to learn, enthusiastic.
• Continuous improvement mentality.
• Effective communication in a high tempo team environment & excellent negotiation skills.
• Well organized with high level of punctuality at the work.
• Manage time efficiently & prioritize the projects, other activities effectively.
• Other interpersonal skills such as leadership, teamwork skills & active listening etc
Salary: AED 8,000 – 10,000