Job Description :
Key Accountabilities :
- Monitors all kitchen equipment to ensure it is cleaned to an exceptional high standard.
- Carries out cleaning duties to the agreed standard before going off duty.
- Disposes of all refuse carefully and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Handles and stores all equipment and cleaning materials carefully, avoiding unnecessary breakage and wastage.
- Communicates effectively with all colleagues, demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in assigned F&B back of house.
- Plans sufficient cleaning supplies for daily operations.
- Wears the appropriate uniform and safety shoes as instructed in the induction pack.
- Works in a safe and tidy manner at all times, ensuring you consider your colleagues.
- Performs other similar or related duties as assigned by Kitchen Steward Supervisor.
Basic Skill Requirement :
- Demonstrate customer focus
- Effective communication
- Ability to build relationships and foster team work
- Acts in line with organizations core values
- Basic English
- Certified school education.
- Certified course in Kitchen preferred
- Essential Food Safety Training
- 1-2 years’ work experience in Five Star Hotels.
- 1 year work experience in Five Star Hotel Apprenticeship.
Areas of Responsibility :
The Kitchen Steward is responsible for cleaning all kitchen areas and equipment in accordance to the Kitchen Steward Supervisor. Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with Company’s HSEQ policies and procedures.