Job Description :
A large well established leader in PR and media arabic contentbased in Abu Dhabi Responsibilities:
- Selling a knowledge product to companies through phone calls and emails across the GCC (price of product AED 20-50K).
- The Sales Manager will be working individually, and will report to a Senior Manager at the company.
- Work closely with the management to achieve sales plans.
- Negotiate terms of agreements and close sales.
- Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted target.
- Research and develop a list of potential clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, meeting minutes, calls and record in CRM system.
- Activate new clients (sold for the first time).
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of advertisements and sponsors.
- Provide a report of the execution and progress of the sales plan, pipeline and presenting it to the management.
- Responsible for initiating and closing VR deals with Media agencies.
5+ years in sales, with proven accomplishments Arabic is a must, as a lot of his work will be phone calls with Saudi Arabia