We are looking for Surveyor with hands on experience on BUILDINGS/INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS. We offer a rare opportunity to work within an organization where individual contribution makes a significant difference.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Diploma in Surveying with total 5 Years of experience including 3 years in Infrastructural Projects.
- Survey Equipment Certificate, MS Office, CAD.
- Should be organized and systematic towards work and be able to work independently with minimum supervisions.