Job Description :
Level 2 Network Engineer
- Provide network engineering and support for mission-critical applications and subcontracted network management services for wide area network, and local area network environments, including multiple client offices as part of a multi-year IT outsourcing contracts.
- Responsible for the maintenance of high-quality network services while supporting the implementation of new systems and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic environment.
- Provide hands-on technical support for WAN, LAN, proxy and security devices. Interface with key customer contacts, project managers, other service delivery managers and staff, subcontractors, support personnel, and other stakeholders.
- Directly execute network services projects, and operations activities. Interface with senior management in support of the achievement of service level, financial and technical objectives.
- Switch and Routing Configuration
- Wi-Fi Networking Configuration and Security
- Experience with network troubleshooting tools
- Basic firewall Configuration