• Design, develop, test, implement and review comprehensive system access & security solutions at a subject matter expert level.
• Provide day to day support for administration and continual review of security process for the mainframe Z environment
• Provide consultancy, guidance and skills transfer regarding IBM z/OS Security Server (RACF), z/Secure Product Suite including CARLA, RACF utilities and scripts
• Coordinate & provide active liaison with the client Security Department as well as other teams in support of the mainframe Z environment to provide reporting, guidance and manageable solutions to tasks and queries raised by other teams, other departments and senior management
• Assist in audits and compliance initiatives across the Z environment as well as providing assistance to teams across the mainframe organization as well as supporting other platforms
• Provide and manage and maintain localized utilities, scripts and panels to assist the team with day to day reporting and administration
• Work with the Technical Manager and team colleagues in planning and implementing initiatives to continually improve the security mechanisms in place
• Very good understanding of mainframe Z RACF profiles and resources as well as techniques to effectively and securely manage all the standard mainframe disciplines including System Programmers, Storage, Operations, Middleware, Network and Hardware as well as other support areas such as Applications using RBAC methodologies.
• Knowledge of encryption technologies and certificate management techniques
• Ability to present and discuss new security initiatives as well as keeping up to date on new and continuing evolvement of security enhancements, techniques and security initiatives in maintaining a modernized mainframe security environment.
Candidates must be senior-level with z/OS Security Server (RACF) and be able to address queries and questions about RACF, its command structure and interfaces as well as securing access to z/OS and its associated subsystems including CICS, DB2, MQ and zWAS.
- Preferably 10 years or more experience with mainframe z/OS Security Server (RACF) Administration using commands and understanding profiles
- Highly skilled with RACF System Programming understanding and usage of RACF utilities
- A very good understanding of z/Secure Suite understanding both administratively and usage of Admin, Alert, Audit, Visual, Command Verifier
- Good understanding of CARLA language
- A good understanding of z/OS, TSO, ISPF, SDSF, REXX
- A good understanding of REXX, CLIST, JCL and IBM utilities
- Technical understanding and experience of Encryption techniques, RACF Digital certificate and certificate and key management is a plus
- A good technical understanding of security management for subsystems including Automation, Omegamon, Db2, CICS, MQ, zWAS and USS
- Good knowledge of the encryption algorithms and methods to protect digital data confidentiality.
- CISSP and other certification is a plus.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Real Estate
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content