Years of Experience Required:
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Participates in the preparation of the required annual budget and schedules for the planned maintenance to ensure alignment with the set maintenance plans and objectives.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis for the maintenance to ensure the accurate calculations for the new asset procurement and the cost of repetitive maintenance for the current premises & facilities.
- Ensures responding to calls / assignments / complaints received, allocating or forwarding the necessary requests to the relevant technical contractors so that work is carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Supervises the implementation of routine and preventative maintenance activities to ensure alignment with the set schedules and that the facilities at the bank are in adequate condition.
- Oversees and inspects facilities on a regular basis to ensure maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manages and provides short and long term technical solutions to engineering problems that may arise in relation to maintenance services in order to proactively resolve such problems on a sustainable basis and ensures uninterrupted delivery of services in order to proactively resolve such problems on a sustainable basis and ensures uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Manages maintenance projects to achieve the stability and readiness of the bank facilities or to develop and improve the efficiency of existing equipment.
- Manages the process of payments made to contractors based on the work delivered according to approved terms and conditions of the contractor.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account international best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of Riyad Bank to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in the same field.Additional Functional/Technical competences & required level:
- Sound knowledge of facilities maintenance
- Good knowledge of engineering manuals, standards and procedures
- Ability to manage service providers contracts