1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content