1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
Purchasing agents and officers purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights and business services for use or for further processing by their establishment. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning Cleaning of sump pits, grease trap, ducts and pipeline Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects Operates cleaning machines (sewage suction, pumps etc.)
JOB DESCRIPTION Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc) Maintain and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content