Job Description :
- • Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or equivalent in any one of the following majors:
- Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics /Statistics,Risk management.
- • 9-10 years of experience including 2 years of managing a similar function.
- • 4-6 years of experience in working in Risk Management/ Risk Assessment.
- • 3-4 years of experience in managing an Enterprise RiskManagement team.
- • Essential Qualification: Professional certification from the recognised body (IRM, PRM, CA, ACCA, CPA, or equivalent).
- • Strong understanding of the UAE Laws and Regulations.