Main objective is to direct and influence hotels’ performance through assigned operators or hotel managers (as applicable). Ensure the maximization of revenue through enhancement of services and customer experience plus application of industry’s best experience while remaining cost conscious. Recommending, signing-in and working with most suitable hotel operators (for relevant hotels) to ensure proper and timely projects and soft and grand opening are realized in addition to smooth operations of the hotel and relations with the individual operators thereafter. Representing and protecting the company’s interest in all assigned hotels. Reviewing guest satisfaction and staff development within established quality standards. Responsible for overseeing important aspects affecting hotel performance such as hiring, training and conduct of staff.
• Graduate of a relevant degree in tourism or hotel management;
• 10+ years’ experience in the industry experience, most being in GCC;
• Leadership and negotiations skills are key;
• Experience in 3 - 5 star hotels managed by owner and through reputed operators is very important;
• Cost conscious and able to come up with ways to optimize performance with available resources;
• Omani national is a definite advantage.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content