What will my responsibilities look like in this role
• Able to execute all the assigned tasks and duties, related to own discipline, with independence and minimal guidance.
• Demonstrate constructive and cooperative working relationships, coordinating with other Inspector disciplines, and maintaining them over time.
• Retrieving, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant SSH systems.
• A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Understands the NCR and SOR procedure
• Able to translate design to installation
• The ability to highlight concerns and reporting it to the Senior Inspector/Supervisor.
• Work in projects in accordance to Inspector level as defined in the Project Management Plan document.
• Required to practice to Health and Safety standards and procedures on projects
What do I need to apply
• Demonstrable experience of working on a building project based in the Middle East
• Strong Site Inspection Record
• Detail Oriented
• Good Communication Skills
• Team leadership abilities
• Min of 7 year’s experience in similar Role
Diploma or a Degree in Marine/Civil
SSH specialise in the delivery of world class, design-led projects in the MENA region. We are a multidisciplinary firm with a 50 year track record and expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure, interior design and project management.
We are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. Our aim is to raise the profile of sustainable design and engineering throughout our region by offering an exceptional blend of quality, innovation and value.
ABOUT SSH DESIGN
SSH (formerly Salem Al-Marzouk and Sabah Abi-Hanna) was founded in Kuwait in 1961. Since then, we have expanded to become one of the MENA region’s leading Architecture and Engineering firms.
We played a key role in the planning, design and delivery of modern Kuwait’s infrastructure. We have led many landmark projects that have re-shaped the nation’s skyline, enhanced its urban fabric, improved transportation networks and promoted economic growth.
Today, SSH International employs 500 people and has offices in Kuwait, Oman, Abu Dhabi and South Africa. We are currently ranked at number 97 in the world by World Architecture Magazine and at number 8 in our region.
We place a strong emphasis on design integrity and combine this with our unparalleled working knowledge of the region. These qualities have made SSH a trusted strategic partner of the world’s leading design firms.
SSH has always recruited high calibre people who bring expertise and innovation to every project. We have also maintained a strong ethical approach to running our business.
With 50 years’ experience, we have an exemplary track record and we remain firmly committed to raising the profile and quality of architectural and engineering projects throughout our region.
To be the architectural and engineering consultant, strategic partner and employer
of choice in the MENA Region
In order to realise our vision we will:
Provide regional leadership in delivering high standards of quality and value to our customers.
Collaborate with the world's leading designers, as projects require, delivering exceptional design and engineering services.
Continue to raise our international and regional profile through innovation and the proficient delivery of landmark projects.
Promote a performance-based culture throughout our whole business structure.
Employ and empower the best people in a creative environment to ensure we meet our customers' design and development challenges.
Support our people within an extended family work environment and we will promote a healthy work / life balance.
Ensure that openness and integrity are always at the core of everything we do as we strengthen relationships built on trust.
Build long term shareholder value through the realisation of our vision.
SSH will operate within strict legal and ethical guidelines in all of our activities. We will provide a challenging and rewarding environment for all employees and maintain a sharp focus on professional excellence, Health and Safety and environmental awareness.
We will strive to maintain and extend our creative, design, technical, process and commercial advantage over our competitors. Our collaborative approach will be reflected throughout our organisation and ensure that our customers and partners regard us as the ‘Go to Guys’ for design and project delivery throughout the region.
> INTERIOR DESIGN
> COST MANAGEMENT
> CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
> ENVIRONMENTAL GRAPHIC DESIGN
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content