What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The SAP One Movement Program is a cross board and cross line of business initiative to accelerate customer adoption and transformation from their older On Premise SAP Solutions to the new cloud based RISE and SAP Cloud Solution offerings
. The Move lines of business represented by One Movement includes but is not limited to S4/HANA, BTP, IS&BN, HCM, CX, and Concur. The Market Unit Transformation Advisor Role reports into Regional One Movement General Manager and supports one or more market units for that region to bring
a single commercial facing Transformation Advisor point of contact to represent all One Movement Programs. The One Movement Team ensures the execution of the initiative according to given targets and runs an effective governance across all levels of the organization supported by the One Movement Global Core Functional teams.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be a core team member of the Regional One Movement Team reporting to the General Manager and aligned with one or more market units and/or partners
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIESRequired skills
- Collaborate with Market Unit Move Champions and account teams on Targeted One Movement customers and Move Programs to drive pipeline and transformation wins
- Positively influence both mid-level managers and C-level executives on a strategic vision for transformation
- Collaborate with Vat and PreSales teams to architect creative and flexible solutions that maximize customer's value and ROI from SAP through driving process improvements, increased adoption, and solution expansion
- Deliver Subject Matter Expertise or acquire expertise from lines of business to support customer account team with expert level resources to support their customer success initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's operations by sharing knowledge, best practices, improving processes and presenting case studies on completed assessments
- Scale knowledge transfer and best practices by building adoption playbooks and other thought leadership content
- Work with cross-department SAP teams
- Provide SAP One Movement leadership with key product gap recommendations and tools / packaged service requirements by LOB
- Proven leadership skills and extensive experience with C-Level and top executives
- Focus on quality of high-end products, ability to deliver finished work in self-standing manner under tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills, ability to create clear and compelling lines of argument Strong presentation skills ability to design, prepare and deliver high-impact presentations Ability to gather knowledge on new subject matter from across a range of sources. Ideally drawing on strong personal network in SAP
- Solid understanding of current major strategic themes and market environment
- Tolerance for ambiguity and working in a highly dynamic environment
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills are mandatory, other languages in EMEA South is a plus.
- Well-developed analytical and project management skills
- Understanding of SAP's solutions related to the One Movement portfolio
- Deep Solution and Industry Know-How
- University degree or respective work experience
- Experience with SAP products and solutions
- BTP experience is a plus
We are SAP
- EMEA South - No relocation possible, therefore candidates from the EMEA South region are preferred.
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:301503 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 70% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: