• Females Preferred
• Planning and implementing new marketing strategies
• Experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEM, SEO, Brand Management, Graphic Design, Web Design, Desktop Publishing, and Events.
• Write content and blog for the website.
• Do Email Marketing direct with customers.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
• Function as members of the primary administrative contact.
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Exquisite communication verbal and writing
• Experience analyzing data
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content