1. To assist in identify existing and potential sources of business and to maximize business potential in the corporate market.
2. To achieve 25 sales call per week.
3. All leads must be properly followed up and correct information passed on within four working days.
4. To achieve all revenue (incentive) and sales call targets.
5. To participate in sales trips, special projects with other members of the sales team.
6. Penetrate all new and existing accounts to maximum potential for the Restaurant.
7. Be aware when the existing companies are put out to tender for their Restaurant requirements and be ready with rates which can be presented in a professional and imaginative way.
8. Regularly monitor performance against targets and be able to identify different source offices.
9. Responsible for contacting organizations, travel agents, associations, and commercial companies in order to establish contacts.
10. Will maintain and use effectively all sales administration system.
11. Will prepare a weekly report that highlights actions covered during that period. Include feedback on market trends and future sales activity.
12. Will complete an activity report by set date.
13. To operate within budgeted guidelines of the Business Development Manager.
14. Will organize and attend familiarization trip visits to the Restaurant and be available out of normal working hours for entertainment, show around, etc.
15. To ensure an effective system of two ways communication operates within and between Restaurant departments.
16. To liaise and communicate on a regular basis with other Departments to ensure that feedback in both directions is carried out.
17. To attend sales meetings as required.
18. All new promotions and changes in the Restaurant’s facilities, service or rates should be communicated to clients on sales calls.
19. To be responsible for and maintain company equipment.
20. To understand and maintain the company’s Code of Conduct and Standards of Appearance at all times.
21. To be fully aware of all Health & Safety and Fire precautions ensuring no contraventions of these policies within the department.
22. To be aware of Restaurant’s credit policies and payment terms.
23. Assists in the development and implementation of sales strategies.
24. Assists with the development of departmental budget and overall sales objectives.
25. Ensures sales related policies and procedures established are followed.
26. To perform other duties as assigned
We are a recruitment company from Abu Dhabi & one of the few with ISO 9001 certification.
We are assisting a client which is an investment company based in Sharjah with diverse portfolio.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content